wing chun praha

kung-fu, wu-šu, tchaj-ťi, JKD...

Moderátor: pm

Příspěvekod zipule » pon 07. bře, 2011 21:41

I don't get, why are you complaining here? Do you want a hug or something?
zipule
pokročilý diskutér
pokročilý diskutér

Příspěvekod zipule » pon 07. bře, 2011 22:15

Jinak tahle diskuse mi připomíná :):

Rimmer :"Listere, domníváš se, že je pro mne snadné stát se důstojníkem?
Pro někoho, bez středoškolského vzdělání, kdo se nepohyboval v nóbl
prostředí? Pro někoho, kdo neměl ty pravé rodiče?"

Lister: "Ty jsi neměl pravé rodiče? A čí rodiče jsi teda měl?"

Rimmer: "Své rodiče, své špatné rodiče."
zipule
pokročilý diskutér
pokročilý diskutér

Příspěvekod rockyjoe » úte 08. bře, 2011 8:49

zipule píše:I don't get, why are you complaining here? Do you want a hug or something?
Strange concept of COMPLAINING.

I am not part of any group and I am searching for a serious group of wing chun .This was not the case.

This is a forum of wing chun too.Why wouldn t I explain my own experience?

So if you are part of this group,no problem,if you like this kind of things.
But maybe I like Mc Donald's but not Mc Wing chun.

I only try that people who loves to think with his own head,be more conscious standing by my words.

Peolpe not conscious will follow to do the same.independently from my words.

So this is not complaing,rather is observing and reporting,like a periodist.
The periodist doesn t wait for hugs.he is payed for this,this is his work.

For me is not a work,so please imagine I am like a good Christ(I know you are pretty all ateist).

Other thing:you maybe suffered the nazist and comunist dictature.Don t impose please the Mc wing chun dictature.Learn from history.Dictators are bullshit. :)

Svoboda from ovno,for some people,is a good idea!
rockyjoe
diskutér - nováček
diskutér - nováček

Příspěvekod rockyjoe » úte 08. bře, 2011 9:56

Only a thinking.
In the seminar they discussed about the fact that Bong sao is a passive movement(it is not important if I agree or not).Let us examine this principle.

to make more light on this problem,I will add other idea seen in the seminar:bong sao,or any other movement(but bong sao more than others,they said),borns from impulse movements of the partner...

but on the other side,in the exercises,the partenrs take a lot of care in do not giving any impulse to the partner.

---->if he follow thinking like this,in poon sao(rolling hand) exercise,bong sao wouldn t ever appear,because no one give impulse to the other one.So in poon sao basically you wouldn t ever give your partner any impulse force.Differently,bong sao would be an active movement,but this is against the theory like they explained!Each active bong sao,they said,is punisched by a fak sao from above,or from a side elbow hit!

But when I did chi sao,I didn t do bong sao,because I didn t recieve any impulse forse(he didn t want to give me any impulse,in fact),and my partner said I was wrong!

It is a mistery!

or more likely,a wrong theory,or a wrong application of the same!

Greetings to all,and..

Think all about it!
rockyjoe
diskutér - nováček
diskutér - nováček

Příspěvekod luen » úte 08. bře, 2011 14:23

Ahoj,

ja myslim, ze tak trochu brecis na spatnem hrobe ... tady zadnej wing chun praha v podobe gung fu skoly nebo neceho vzdalene podobneho neexistuje a tim padem neni co resit. Jestli Dalibor jeste s kolegama v praci cvici nevim, ale to na veci nic nemeni :wink:
Jan Novák
Wing Cheun Kyun Seut / 詠春拳術
http://www.facebook.com/wingcheun
http://www.youtube.com/user/cfwckt
+420608172785

Pro ty, kdo bojují, má život jinou příchuť než pro zbabělce!
luen
mistr diskutér
mistr diskutér

Příspěvekod rockyjoe » úte 08. bře, 2011 15:26

luen píše:Ahoj,

ja myslim, ze tak trochu brecis na spatnem hrobe ... tady zadnej wing chun praha v podobe gung fu skoly nebo neceho vzdalene podobneho neexistuje a tim padem neni co resit. Jestli Dalibor jeste s kolegama v praci cvici nevim, ale to na veci nic nemeni :wink:

Well I think you are saying to me...I need to ask for someone translating to me.I would be grateful to you if next time, you would write in english,or spanish.
If you mean that it is impossible to resolve this,I don t agree.If it were impossible,in fact,I wouldn t write.But I write because I think it is possible to resolve.It is impossible for a person to resolve him alone.

This is the reason for which I would try to create an independent group,without politics,or with the minimum as possible..

I am not a guru,and I know people very good in kung fu.It s not me!But I wouldn t teach only for money.I do this only to prosecute my studies,maybe with the help of interested and serious people.Like a big brother,not sifu and stupid things like this.Sifu has a deep meaning in chinese culture,and there are too many sifus!That corresponds to an abuse of the title(Sifu is not a title)for commercial reasons.

I cannot speak pro or against this and that organization.there are good federations and bad federations.

My only problem is that even in good federations they teach a wing chun in which I am not interested(There is only one lineage here,I didn t visit,but in my Country someone suggested me to visit.Maybe they will be good,but not the kind of wing chun I research.But if they are honest and serious they will earn my respect),and I can recommend this kind of schools,not related to me,but managed by honest and serious people.
And then there are bad federation,not serious,that teach only bullshits in order to gain money using the students as their pockets!This federations teach Mc Donald wing chun.
A little bit of imagination and you can understand what I am referring to!

If someone of you has any doubt,and want to ask me more,sometimes I can write here.

I won t speak against this or that federation,but in general against the prostitution of this art.
It is up to you to understand if the school you are following is bullshit or not.

And at the end,each one will have the school that he merits.
decision is yours!I only remember you that you have the power to decide for your best!
Here ,personally,I practice judo,because I didn t find a wing chun school that i feel to follow!But my judo teacher is a good person,and that s all that matters
rockyjoe
diskutér - nováček
diskutér - nováček

Příspěvekod rockyjoe » úte 08. bře, 2011 15:39

Before I wanted to invite persons of different lineage to train together,but the answer was a great NOT,IT'S IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE OF"DIFFERENT LINEAGES-DIFFERENT EXERCISES".forgetting that at turn,one can adapt to the other exercises!Yuen Kai San trained with Yip Man,Yip Man trained with Pan Nam for a while,and with Chu Chong Man..I don't know which is the problem..I understand that in some assosiacion they say lies in order to keep the students like prisoners(marketing)..but really there is not any reason do not exchange ideas and train together.
The true problem is not when a master want make you his slave,but when a slave defend his master to defend his position of slave.
I think all the people has to mantain a critical position towards the associations,the masters,the persons.I think the persons have to remember what they want from martial arts!I don t think it is only to pay the monthly quote to fill someone's pocket,isn't it?

The question is:
do you feel good after the training,or do you feel like unsatisfied?
do you think is useful for your goals,to study what you are studying?
Have you seen how advanced people moves,and how a combat of wing chun would be or appear?and you see in this the concept of softness and efficiency of wing chun?or maybe are not you allowed to see how(bad)advanced people move in the fight?

first rule:be honest ,with yourself at the least!
rockyjoe
diskutér - nováček
diskutér - nováček

Příspěvekod zipule » úte 08. bře, 2011 18:36

Why would anybody train, if the training wouldn't satisfy him? It's natural, that when I'm not satisfied, i go train somewhere else isn't it? The guys, that you're talking about are probably satisfied too, when they still visit the lessons.
Your idea seems to me pointless.
zipule
pokročilý diskutér
pokročilý diskutér

Příspěvekod rockyjoe » úte 08. bře, 2011 22:58

zipule píše:Why would anybody train, if the training wouldn't satisfy him? It's natural, that when I'm not satisfied, i go train somewhere else isn't it? The guys, that you're talking about are probably satisfied too, when they still visit the lessons.
Your idea seems to me pointless.
maybe,but you can see that the meat that you eat is not good,or not good for you,only if you compare with other meat.don t wish to compare seems to me an action of closed mind.

Differently,fi you don t see alternatives,it is not choice,it is about necessity,and this is not a problem of freedom.it s a problem of faith.

But how I said,I try to show some alternative,and this is not for who has certitudes,but for who cultivate the doubt.Renè Descartes ,the father of the modern rationalism(some people attributes him the invention of the cartesian axis)cultivated the doubt as a method to grow up,to continue to investigate,without closing himself in false and confortable certitudes.

Imagine here in Prague there is a spanish restaurant.a spanish guy here is suggesting that,maybe,there is a better spanish restaurant,where paella is better,and maybe more recommendable.Is he complaining,or he is giving some consult?then,you are free to follow or not.
If you are in love with a girl maybe you don t need to see alternatives.but wing chun is yourself,is not about love..or better,the way you practice wing chun concerns how you love yourself:you would dress dirty t shirt,or do you want to be proud of yourself?

I don t complain because few euros paied is not a reason to complain..
I only help who between you,wants to see things from different perspectives.If this is not your case,the message is not for you!

Simple,like wing chun..
rockyjoe
diskutér - nováček
diskutér - nováček

Příspěvekod roza » stř 09. bře, 2011 9:20

máš zpoždění 20 let s těmahle plkama
BAK
roza
mistr diskutér
mistr diskutér

Příspěvekod zipule » stř 09. bře, 2011 9:23

roza píše:máš zpoždění 20 let s těmahle plkama

Jo takhle nějak jsem to myslel :D
zipule
pokročilý diskutér
pokročilý diskutér

Příspěvekod rockyjoe » stř 09. bře, 2011 9:53

you are always thinking in the past.But I am in Prague just now.in this present.

I don't worry about the past!

Today do we want to do something good?So,forget yesterday!

Here at work,for example,czech people seems to me to have a strange attitude.
At work employees have problem,but they are all the time silent.You don't ever face the problems.Now,I just can understand at work.Peolple can't complain with the boss,because they can be fired.so they passively accept to be humiliated.

But in this case,it s up to you!or do you think that solution walk until your pocket?
I don't understand this passive attitude towards life.

There is a possibility.You can catch it or not.all other things are pure philosophy and speculation!

I have a project.someone maybe is interested in profundizing,someone else not.

I only announce to some of you I have this project.It is totally useless to say"you are late of 20 years".
if you do (it is example)Mc Donald wing chun,do you mayebe mean that now I am late,and you prefere to continue with McDonald wing chun?

Pessimistic,isn t it?

But it is respectable choice.

Let the other people to read and choice for himself.Maybe other people,just now and not 20 years ago,can be more lucky!
rockyjoe
diskutér - nováček
diskutér - nováček

a

Příspěvekod roza » stř 09. bře, 2011 10:05

dejavu,
to už je zase jaro?
BAK
roza
mistr diskutér
mistr diskutér

Příspěvekod rockyjoe » stř 09. bře, 2011 10:18

PS

Let me tell a history.I hope in english will have the same sense.
I know you are all atesit,but fore sure you will understand the sense.

God is preparing the end of the world,and Jack(name of fantasy)prays him to save.God say"Don t worry".

Apocalypsis begins,thunders,rain,lightnesses

and neighbors meet Jack and ask him if he wants to get on their boat, but Jack says"God will save me",ant they go away.

Then it is the turn of a dolphina and the dolphin asks Jack if he wants to climb on his back, but Jack says"God will save me",and the dolphin goes away.

Jack sees a wooden trunk floating on the increasing water,but doesn t take it,because he thinks that God wille save him,and let the trunk go away on the water of diluvium.

Then 2 angels pass near to Jack,and they say him if he wants to be saved from then,because angels can fly over the increasing water,but he answers"God will save me".

At a point,he sees all dark around him,and he understands to be dead.he only remembers a little to be covered by water,and then the nothing!

So far,he sees a light,and he hears a voice.It is God voice.
So Jack says"God,my Lord,why didn t you save me as you promised?",

and God"I sent you your neighbors,a dolphin,a wooden trunk,and even my angels,but you didn t catch the opportunities I sent you"

You can smile or not,it depends on you.and of course I am not God.But I know some good angel

:)
rockyjoe
diskutér - nováček
diskutér - nováček

wing chun

Příspěvekod MartinCZ » stř 09. bře, 2011 10:20

Hi,
just try some other guys. I have very good experience with Jan Novák si fu. I found him because he does not care much which linage or style you trained. He is very experienced with wing chun strikes and self-defense strategies (punches , kicks, chokes,locks, wrestling.. etc),. He is honest guy open to sparring, does not hide behind some strange lies in order to keep you in his school.
For sure in Czech we have other schools with open minded guys like Pave Macek si fu. Even he is "different style" in the end lot of principles are kind a same aren´t they?
Martin Bouška
Xing Yi Quan, Liang Bagua-> Zhang Wei Dong, Gao Ji Wu
Dayan qigong -> Wang Tai Li
www.ccviceni.cz
MartinCZ
pokročilý diskutér
pokročilý diskutér

Re: wing chun

Příspěvekod rockyjoe » stř 09. bře, 2011 11:37

MartinCZ píše:Hi,
just try some other guys. I have very good experience with Jan Novák si fu. I found him because he does not care much which linage or style you trained. He is very experienced with wing chun strikes and self-defense strategies (punches , kicks, chokes,locks, wrestling.. etc),. He is honest guy open to sparring, does not hide behind some strange lies in order to keep you in his school.
For sure in Czech we have other schools with open minded guys like Pave Macek si fu. Even he is "different style" in the end lot of principles are kind a same aren´t they?
that sounds interesting.
I am not a Sifu(I hope I will never be :) )
I have to visit another family of wing chun here in Prague(or Kladno),before.I will be introduced from a friend of this lineage of my country who will reference me.
for sure I will use your information too.

In my case I already have my angels(unfortunely out of czech republic),and already know my path,with them(It is that I want to purpose).but I will consider your words,and when possible I will visit this person(I haven't a car here,so it will depend too from possibilities).

So I want to create something that in my mind is very clear,but I will use all the opportunities that the serious families of wing chun,here, will give me.only the serious one.without any intollerance.only respect and not Mc Donald wing chun.that is my key word!

I would like that all wing chun lineage had his own glory,but at the end,wing chun would have to be an ONE,GREAT FAMILY

In this, we all agree,I hope

;)
rockyjoe
diskutér - nováček
diskutér - nováček

Příspěvekod rockyjoe » stř 09. bře, 2011 12:04

little curiosity!

wing chun reached the fame by the actor Bruce Lee's Master,Yip Man.

Yip Man never was a Sifu.He studied under Chan Wa Shun,and when Chan Wa Shun died,he prosecuted the studies with Ng Chun So,who studied for 30 years with Master Chan.Yip studied since he was 11,more or less,and he studied like an year with Master Chan,and then with Ng Chun So for 4 or 5 years.Then he went to Hong Kong and he told,when he was old,he was tought from Leung Bik in his younger age(16),for about 4 years.Leung Bik would be the son of Leung Jan but there is no evidence about his existence.
Anyway Yip Man couldn t recieve the Title(It s not a Title, I know)of Sifu form Chan wa Shun.This legacy is legitimate for Ng Chun So,because of many year of study with his Master.
So we can conclude that Yip Man was not Sifu for a declaration of his Masters,but for election of his students,that saw to him as their "Sifu",maybe for his skill(who knows?maybe one day someone will make public other 8mm on Yip Man).A lot of his knowledge he took from Yuen Kai Shan,Chu Chong Man in the old age,and some exchange with Pan Nam!

But this mean taht the title of Sifu in this "Lineage"(I belong to it) is not exactly appropriate.Yip Man had not a title,so he couldn t tranfert it!this is the reason for which he did not create any successor.Yip Man was not the successor of anyone!

So don t discuss about the more original,traditional,whatever, student of Yip Man(Wong Sheung Leung,Sheung Leung,Leung Ting,Lok Yiu,Tsui Seung Tin or others).it is a non sense.this discussions only have commercial scopes!
rockyjoe
diskutér - nováček
diskutér - nováček

Příspěvekod roza » stř 09. bře, 2011 13:22

Listen,missionary-boy,a friendly advice:
No one cares about these tales,we´ve heard and forgot them hundred times.They are worthless.

No one cares about your "new idea" neither,people who want to meet and practice together they´ve been doing it for years.

Take a time to check up the history of wingchun here in CR.Check up the list of the lineages we have here,find more about the main persons in the game.

The way you put it looks like you suppose us being monkeys who just climbed down the trees.

But true is,that you managed to improve the usual "new idea guy" with your "God,Jesus and Angels" upgrade.Guys like you come every year and disappear after several months of resolved discussion.....leaving no traces.

I belive you mean it in the best - but belive me,the way you´ve chosen here is right opposite to reach your goal.Its not the "circle of trust" kind of thing,but .....

Regards

PS:How many years,just for my conception?
BAK
roza
mistr diskutér
mistr diskutér

Příspěvekod rockyjoe » stř 09. bře, 2011 14:00

roza píše:Listen,missionary-boy,a friendly advice:
No one cares about these tales,we´ve heard and forgot them hundred times.They are worthless.

No one cares about your "new idea" neither,people who want to meet and practice together they´ve been doing it for years.

Take a time to check up the history of wingchun here in CR.Check up the list of the lineages we have here,find more about the main persons in the game.

The way you put it looks like you suppose us being monkeys who just climbed down the trees.

But true is,that you managed to improve the usual "new idea guy" with your "God,Jesus and Angels" upgrade.Guys like you come every year and disappear after several months of resolved discussion.....leaving no traces.

I belive you mean it in the best - but belive me,the way you´ve chosen here is right opposite to reach your goal.Its not the "circle of trust" kind of thing,but .....

Regards

PS:How many years,just for my conception?
if you refer to my age,is about 40.
I m happy that you understand I speak in a good sense.

I really don t know if I have here some precedessors.Maybe they had good intentions but they meet a wall of misconfiant people(misconfiant because of these problems we speak),I don t know.But listen,I am here for case.I wanted to stay in my country,and I can't because of european crisis.I only want to continue my learning as best as I can do!In my Country for sure martial arts exist since a lot of time more than here.So historically we already crossed some phases,and I understand perfectly the phase in which you are.ot I guess,at the least.
I come from foreign country,and I have problem a lot of time to understand your way to live,at work too.But I travelled(for sure here people travelled more than me)and I have seen more likely a lot of things more,about politics in martial arts,and technics,and so on.In my Country really there all all martial arts(my country has an infinity of inhabitants more,martial inhabitants too).for number of person and for euro,other european countries are more interesting than yours.The seminar for which I paied here 20 euros,in my country you would pay more than 60!!

I here have known very good people and very bad people(I speak here about wing chun,of course).
Don t take this from a personal point of view.Monkeys are also in my country.So I am not speaking to czech monkeys,I am speaking to good czech people that want to be not used by this organizations,and are searching for a sincere training,without any kind of technical and political problems.
You seem to destroy my idea before knowing what I am searching for.I am not a Jesus.I do it for myself.But it is impossible to achieve results alone,and that in each sector of life!In this case to learn and to share are the same.No one must sign contracts with me.it is absolutely free.there is not gerarchy or burocracy.and instead you make me seem like asking for a lot of money.you are so decieved that you didn t note I am not speaking about money and titles.Think that in the school I belong,no one has degree.My Master has not a degree,but I consider him a Master,and you would agree if you knew him.Only I follow him because of his skill(I am his friend too),and I prefer to follow him for the example of person that he can be for the people,ethically too,but tecnically as well.For this reason I hope to bring him here,with the help of some people.Now if someone helps me,he doesn t loose nothing to invite him once here.You haven t to sign nothing.If you like,you follow this movemente,if you don t like this is not a problem.
I have not a course,at a very beginning,I would like to do experience with you.So if your taget is the same that mine,we together will follow it.

It is not about sophisms,it is very concret.

For example I visited 2 schools(lineages)here,and I have to visit the 3rd.
So I am not so close as you seem to think!there is the Fung lineage too,and the other one suggested to me ,above.
one of the school I visited,I appreciate a lot this Master.Only it is not the kind of wing chun that I search.The second school,for me,is Mc wing chun.
I will take class from each person that I think they would teach me the things I want to learn.Nothing politics,nothing lineage.Only wing chun!
rockyjoe
diskutér - nováček
diskutér - nováček

Příspěvekod rockyjoe » stř 09. bře, 2011 14:07

PS

Imagine to be in a foreign country,and you have the passion of martial arts,but your Master is so far..and it is difficult contact him,in the nowaday condition.and you know all the problems that wing chun (but in general all martial arts suffer,)what would you do?
I would try to create a good environment in which studying!

this means to me to search solution to a problem!

If I listen to you,I would think that any problem(or this kind of problems),it is impossible to resolve.

I don t want someone believing as faith.I have no a course in a gym.I would teach renting a room,or in opened spaces!no one has to sign or link in any way to me.we maybe are on the same level and we together try to realize a project.The name of the project is wing chun
rockyjoe
diskutér - nováček
diskutér - nováček

PředchozíDalší

Zpět na čínská bojová umění a sporty...